Dr. Stoll Immersion - Fall, 2017
Immersions are week-long events with an intensive mix of healthy food, regular appropriate exercise and educational sessions – mixed in with a little fun and entertainment. The 7-day time frame ALLOWS FOR PHYSIOLOGICAL CHANGES to take place for immersionists. The health promoting, nutrient rich meals served each day begin to break food cravings, aid in weight loss and get people feeling great and on their way to a new lifestyle. As an example, in many cases our attending MD has reduced medications by the end of the week for certain chronic conditions such as high blood pressure and type II diabetes. This is directly attributed to the positive health effects of the week’s activities and the nutrient-dense, plant-based whole foods that we serve throughout the program.
Whether you need to achieve a healthy weight, deal with chronic disease or just want to be the healthiest person you can be, immersions are for you. They are an amazing, life changing experience!
Who benefits from Total Health Immersions…Everyone! Whether you’re a busy mom, an executive on the go, a medical doctor/healthcare practitioner or anyone in between, Total Health Immersions will give you the “ah-ha” moment needed to get vibrantly healthy, protect and/or rid yourself of chronic disease and energetically tackle the challenges of everyday life.
Simply put, a Total Health Immersion will:
- Allow you to enjoy life more as you can be free of chronic disease and medications
- Help you become more productive at work and at home
- Make you a shining example to friends, family, patients and clients as you positively influence their health
- Help reduce stress, knowing that you are in charge of your own health and future
- Have a dramatic impact the amount of money you need to dedicate to health care costs, both now and in the future. Now that’s healthcare!
- 7-day live event.
- Lodging at the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club, southwest Florida’s only beachfront hotel situated on 125 tropical acres along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Meals for the entire week! Enjoy fresh, delicious and healthy nutrient rich meals that make attendees feel great.
- Up to 13.5 CME credits for eligible healthcare practitioners (additional fee)
- Medical doctor (MD) driven program.
- Insightful educational presentations covering nutrition, chronic disease, fitness, stress management and motivation as well as practical application tips for all of these.
- Diverse group of lecturers including past immersionists who share their success stories.
- Individual health coaching.
- Fitness activities and demonstrations.
- Healthy cooking demonstrations.
- Inspirational, fun and entertaining activities.
- Medical doctor(s) on site to work with those on medications or for any other potential medical needs.
- Registered nurse(s) (RN) on site to support the MD and immersionists.
- Blood metrics and body measurements at the beginning and the end of the week.
- Regular follow-up communications post immersion.
Immersionists often see results quickly in the form of lower in BMI values, reduced prescription drug costs, fewer doctor visits and claims related to chronic illnesses. Likewise, immersionist’s productivity increases and absenteeism / presenteeism related costs decrease.
The Total Health Immersions team has been conducting health events for many years and has witnessed impressive results with countless testimonials. Our clients could not be happier and continue to support our events year after year.
Total Health Immersions are a great fit for any individual wanting to take an aggressive and progressive approach to their health and well-being. This is truly an amazing life changing experience!
Total Health Immersions Presents
Dr. Stoll’s Immersion
Saturday, October 14, 2017 to
Friday, October 20, 2017
The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club
851 Gulfshore Blvd North
Naples, FL 34102
Anyone interested in attending this event, as well as planning a future event, should contact Tom Dunnam at email@example.com or 203-594-1632 for more details. This October's event has limited space and availability so if you are interested in attending, please contact us. Thanks and I hope to see you in Naples.
Total Health Immersions, LLC